A hotspot for innovation, Northeast Ohio is home to global leaders, visionaries and pioneers in healthcare. The Center for Health Affairs’ Innovation Showcase is a unique opportunity to get an up-close look at some of the creative and groundbreaking developments happening right here in our region. This event is designed for leaders in the Northeast Ohio community. It will kick off with a keynote panel discussion and then provide the opportunity for attendees to get a closer look at each of the featured innovators from right here in our community.
- Ethan Karp, Ph.D., President & CEO, MAGNET (Moderator)
- Todd Federman, Managing Director, North Coast Ventures
- Julie Jacono, Executive Vice President, Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer, The MetroHealth System
- Kip Lee, Vice President, Innovation & Product Strategy, UH Ventures
We see ourselves as a forward looking group of passionate property professionals with the relevant experience to match.
Why choose us
More than 25 Years
We work with ambitious leaders who want their future to be successful and help them achieve extraordinary outcomes.
Our renowned coaching programs will allow you to:
- Work fewer hours — and make more money
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
- Hone sharp leadership skills to manage your team
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- Automate your business, so you can leave for days,
weeks, or even months at a time
Our team of professionals includes HR consultants, executive coaches, business professionals, and more.