Global Project Delivery
Our Customers need to stay domestically and globally competitive. The ShoreFitSM Global Delivery Model for IT Services provides a mechanism for our Customers to effectively harness the power of a global resource base to meet their IT Service needs within their constraints of budgets, time-to-market, and customer satisfaction. Our global solution delivery centers are ISO 9001-2008 and ISMS 27001-2013 Certified.
The informed Customer today has a wide range of choices when selecting a partner for Global Delivery Services. Large providers of Outsourcing Services are constrained by rigid models that they must adhere to, in order to meet the revenue and profit expectations of their shareholders. In other words, their services are tailored to meet the needs of their own shareholders, and may not be aligned with the business needs of the customers that they service. Shareholder expectations may dictate the size of service engagements that large outsourcers will engage on, again limiting the choices that their customers have.
Why choose us
Our Global Delivery Service Model, ShoreFitSM, is built on the following tenets:
- Service Delivery should be molded and adapted to the business and IT needs of our customer and should not be constrained by rigid methodologies or revenue and profit models. Therefore, the blend of onsite, onshore and offshore resources is tailored to customer needs not to the needs of our shareholders.
- Services should be scaled to the needs of the customer. We do not put artificial sizing constraints on the services we offer.
The ShoreFitSM Methodology can be briefly described as follows:
- Fit to project needs AND NOT to rigid methodology.
- Identify unique needs of project and tailor global delivery model based on Customer needs. To accomplish this, we right-size the resource blend for Customer: onsite (customer site), onshore (US remote) and offshore.
- Deliver Value and Quality. Services are delivered in a Managed Operational Service Model or a Systems Integration and Development Model.
The Delivery Model has the following phases:
- Discovery: We understand the factors driving the project as well as the constraints that govern it. This will include factors like budget, desired time windows of service, geographical proximity needs, intellectual property and data privacy constraints, workstation availability, etc.
- Solutioning: Based on a study of the business drivers and accompanying constraints and factors, a solution is proposed with a blend of onsite (Customer Site), offsite (other customer or Pegasus locations) and offshore (Pegasus and/or Customer locations). Based on our analysis of Customer needs, the team may be decomposed into:
- Onsite teams including project managers, offshore liaisons, team leaders, business analysts.
- Onshore teams at other customer locations or at Pegasus locations.
- Offshore teams at our offshore facility or at offshore customer locations.
The Solution is refined based on customer feedback before being finalized.
- Delivery: Service Delivery is then initiated based on our Service Delivery Methodologies (Pegasus Insourcing MethodologySM. For Managed Operational Services and Pegasus “Six” MethodologySM.for Systems Integration, Testing and Development Services.
Read our Advanced Workforce Analytics One Pager.Use this simple calculator to estimate the savings and ROI from reducing employee attrition.
Read our white paper on application of AI to People Analytics.Read our white paper on application of AI to People Analytics.
Read our Ebook on how AI and Analytics can help you prepare and navigate your workforce through the current crisis.
Do you know how much Employee Experience (Ex) can impact your company’s performance?Use this simple calculator to estimate the savings and ROI from reducing employee attrition.
80% of executives view employee experience as key to business success today. Use this simple calculator to estimate the savings and ROI from improving Employee Experience and Engagement.
Use this simple calculator to estimate the savings and ROI from reducing employee attrition.Use this simple calculator to estimate the savings and ROI from reducing employee attrition.and ROI from reducing employee attrition.
Advanced Analytics Made Easy
Our predictive analytics solution is platform agnostic and hence can be easily integrated into any existing set up with minimum requirements and can also be accessed via cloud on any device. You get the insights of our Data Scientists without expensive resource, systems and equipment investments.
Capture Diverse and Valuable Data Sets
Our predictive solution can ingest raw data from any source be it flat files, spreadsheets, database, structured and unstructured data to have a single consistent view, as opposed to segregated records scattered throughout different businesses units. Data sources may include CRM, Digital History, Campaign Management, and other structured or unstructured data like Notes, Logs, Surveys. We also bring in 3rd party data sets like socio-economic, financial or demographic data for richer insights as needed.
Visualize on the Go
View your Dashboards on the Cloud or at your desk. If you already have a preferred visualization tool, we can work with that too! We will build the dashboards to suit your needs. All you need to do is use them